Thursday, May 27, 2010

MYSELF

“With a Master’s degree in Computer Science from nagarjuna university, I have been in IT industry for 3 years. I’ve gained extensive experience in all aspects of software engineering, including software design, systems architecture, application programming, and QA testing. Currently I’m a software engineer with LitmusInfoSec and have worked on several software development projects for our clients. As the lead developer, I designed and developed a web-based food processing management system for RedFields Producers to help the company increase productivity by 30%. I’m skilled in the latest techniques such as web services and SOA, proficient with the new languages like C# and Rudy on Rail. I’m always focused on building robust software systems to meet our customer’s needs. One of my major strengths is that I work very hard and continually look for ways to provide the highest quality products and services while reducing the time and costs to complete the project. I am self-motivated and enjoy working in a team environment. I’m looking for an opportunity to work for a growing company where I can contribute my hands-on experience and grow my career with the company. By some research I found that yours is the type of companies I really want to work with.”


http://www.it-job-interview.com/


Please describe your experience preparing written documents? Who was your audience?
Posted by admin on September 15, 2008 0 comments
Business Analyst Questions, Soft Skill QuestionsDocumentation

Give all documentations you made or you may have created.

“I’ve created tons of documentations in my past jobs, such as…”

Here’s list of documentations common for IT:

Requirement Analysis document
Functional Specification
Technical Specification
User’s Manual
Technical Guide
Operational Procedures Guide
Coding Convention Doc
Project Proposal
RFP – Requirement for Proposal
RFO – Request for Offer
FSR – Feasibility Study Report
BCP – Budget Change Proposal

No comments:

Post a Comment